I just can’t get enough of Primark at the moment! I went through a phase of massively turning my nose up at it and everything it stands for. While I still disagree with many of their ethics and would rather not think about where their products come from, I have to admit that there have been so many amazing fashions in there recently.
My recent favourites include their sexy new bralettes and lingerie ranges with all the lace you could ever want. And yesterday when I was shopping I spotted even more beautiful lace and silky lovelies for the ever pleasing price Primark offers. This time it’s all premium looking PJs – and I have to admit that the quality isn’t totally awful either! Take a look at some of the beauties that could be yours – and all less than £12!!
- Black Satin Playsuit – £10
- Floral Chemise – £8
- Black Lace Insert PJ Playsuit – £7
- Pink Camisole & shorts set – £8
- Floral set – £10
- Navy Satin Cami Top – £5
- Purple Shirt dress – £8, Chemise – £6
- Black Camisole – £5, Shorts – £5, Robe – £10
- Floral Satin Cami Short Pyjama Set – £10
Posted in Fashion, Obsessions, Shopping, Trends, Women's Fashion
Tagged budget Christmas gifts, Camisole, Christmas shopping, floral, lace, Lingerie, PJs, Primark, Pyjama sets, Pyjamas, Sexy, shopping, Silk
Christmas is exactly ONE MONTH away!! YAY! WOOP! and other excited noises!
I’m pretty much done with the Xmas shopping – when you’re a shopping addict like me, you start early!! But if you’re still looking for something to grab for a special someone, or a secret santa or that one friend who you NEVER know what to buy for, then here are a few lovely gifts on the high street and online, perfect for a lovely lady and all for less than £15! Strapped for cash? Take a look at my list of gifts for her for under £10 here🙂.
- Shopper – £14.99 – H&M
- House of Disaster Bunny Storage Pot – £14 – ASOS
- Faux Fur Pom Beanie – £12 – Oasis
- Nightshirt – £14.99 – H&M
- Grey Geo Print Pom Pom Slipper Boots – £12.99 – New Look
- Salt & Pepper Wash Bag & Pamper Set – £14.99 – ASOS
- House of Disaster Cat Polka Dot Cup and Saucer – £15 – ASOS
- Real Leather Belt – £12.99 – New Look
- Sterling Silver Open Heart Necklace – £15 – ASOS
- Cream Unicorn Microwaveable Bean Bag – £10.99 – New Look
- Glitter Star iPhone 6/6S Case – £14 – Skinnydip
- Doiy Rainbow Polaframes – £12 – ASOS
- Watch – £14.99 – H&M
- Satin kimono – £14.99 – H&M
- Ohh Deer Unicorn Case – £12 – ASOS
- White Fluffy Dog Slippers – £14.99 – New Look
Happy Christmas Shopping!
Posted in Fashion, Shopping, Trends, Women's Fashion
Tagged ASOS, budget Christmas gifts, Christmas, Christmas shopping, Gifts, gifts for her, House of Disaster, New Look, Oasis, shopping, Skinnydip, under £15
Velvet is EVERYWHERE at the moment. While it’s a fabulous 90’s trend which I’m glad is back, it’s also one that can look very dated very easily. One way to keep it chic and timeless? Stick to black! Plus that Alannah Myles song (Black Velvet – obviously) is EVERYTHING and my favourite for Karaoke! And there’s nothing better than being soft and cosy and feeling like a soft toy all day long!
Everywhere is selling beautiful velvet dresses and tops at the moment, but after a lovely long browse, I have to say that ZARA and Mango are winning in the style stakes this season. See some of my favourites below:
- Velvet Dress – £29.99 – ZARA
- Velvet Top – £19.99 – Mango
- Halter Velvet Dress – £35.99 – Mango
- Velvet Dress – £25.99 – Mango
- Velvet top – £29.99 – Mango
- Velvet Blouse – £25.99 – Mango
- Velvet Top – £15.99 – ZARA
- Velvet Dress – £12.99 – ZARA (Super cute and super cheap – BRB off to buy this now.)
- Velvet Body – £19.99 – Mango (LOVE the extra low back on this one – yes please!)
Christmas is coming!!! And we all know what that means, tis the season for giving – although some of us (me) are feeling very poor this Christmas! So, I’ve spent a little time taking a look at some really lovely gift ideas for less than £10 – buy one or a couple to make a gift – or buy a whole bunch and fill a stocking instantly! We all know theres’s loads of beauty out there for under £10, but who wants another nail polish at Xmas when you could have something a little different?🙂
I REALLY want this little reindeer scrunchie!!🙂 And the hat… and the earrings… and the pudding socks… and EVERYTHING!!
- Flamingo Storage Bag – £5 – Sass & Belle
- Christmas Festive Scrunchie – £4 – Paperchase
- The Little Book of Positivity – £5.99 – ASOS
- Circle And Stick Hoops – £4.99 – New Look
- Christmas Pudding Bag Charm Key Ring – £6 – ASOS
- Cut Out Frame Lantern – £5.99 – New Look
- 2 Pack Leather Look and Bead Choker – £6 -Missguided
- Faux Fur Pom Bobble Hat – £5.99 – New Look
- Pretty Little Things Jewellery Dish – £6.50 – Sass & Belle
- Christmas Pudding Lounge Socks – £8 – ASOS
- Flamingo Jewellery Holder – £8.50 – Sass & Belle
- Christmas Reindeer Cosy Sock Gift Box – £8 – ASOS
- 6×4 Floral Photo Frame – £7.99 – New Look
- Mermaid Glitter Notebook – £7 – Paperchase
- Meri Meri Santa & Reindeer Cookie Cutters – £7 – ASOS
- Faux Fur Shearling Mitten – £7.99 – New Look
Merry Shopping one and all!
I’m going to let you in on a little secret – it’s not really a secret, but it’s something I don’t think everyone knows about! It’s an amazing website with so many deals it’s like the January sales ALL YEAR!! They also have so many discontinued goodies as well as current products for a little cheaper than the stores… It’s allbeauty.com.
As someone who’s CONSTANTLY on a budget, I love a bargain and I love not having to pay full price for something I really want! This website has all the big brands in perfume, haircare, make up and all beauty – and all for at least 5% cheaper than you would find them on the high street.
However, I’m not down with the 5% savings, I want MORE off! So I’ve compiled a list of a few of my favourite products and some bits I would like to try that have huge savings on the site! There’s no wonder it was named Best Online Retailer by Which? 2016! Take a look:
- RapidLash, Lash enhancing Serum – RRP £41.00. AB Price £29.95. Saving £11.05 (27%)
- HD Brows, Eye & Brow Palettes, Bombshell Palette – RRP £25.00. AB Price £16.95. Saving £8.05 (32%)
- KMS California MoistRepair Shampoo 750ml – RRP £28.00. AB Price £16.45. Saving £11.55 (41%) – This is the BEST shampoo and conditioner, I absolutely love it! And the huge bottles last so long!!
- KMS California MoistRepair Conditioner 750ml – RRP £32.00. AB Price £16.50. Saving £15.50 (48%)
- KMS California FreeShape Quick Blow Dry 200ml – RRP £14.00. AB Price £11.20. Saving £2.80 (20%) – I can’t stop raving about this stuff – see my post here too for more info.
- TIGI Bed Head Thickening and Volumizing Small Talk 3 in 1 200ml – RRP £16.95. AB Price £7.75. Saving £9.20 (54%) – Another one I can’t get enough of! More info in this post.
- TIGI Bed Head Smoothing, Frizz Control and Shine After-Party Smoothing Cream 100ml – RRP £17.50. AB Price £7.65. Saving £9.85 (56%)
- TIGI Bed Head Colour Goddess Tween Set, Shampoo 750ml & Conditioner 750ml – RRP £29.95. AB Price £13.45. Saving £16.50 (55%)
- Bio-Oil 200ml – RRP £19.99. AB Price £12.95. Saving £7.04 (35%) – contrary to popular belief, this magical elixir is amazing, not just for pregnant bellies, but also for general skincare, reducing scars (I have loads left over from zits) and it give skin a youthful glow and super soft feeling. I put it on my face and decolletage every night before bed.
- Kérastase Elixir Ultime Versatile Beautifying Oil 100ml – RRP £37.00. AB Price £24.95. Saving £12.05 (33%) – I’ve heard amazing things about this one, apparently it makes your hair utterly glorious!! I can’t wait to try it!
- Dior J’Adore Eau de Parfum Spray 75ml – RRP £93.50. AB Price £66.95. Saving £26.55 (28%) – My favourite perfume, but who wants to spend full price?!
- Beautyblender Sponges – RRP £16.00. AB Price £13.95. Saving £2.05 (13%)
- Tweezerman Face Contour Kit – RRP £34.95. AB Price £27.50. Saving £7.45 (21%)
As you can see all of the savings are at least 13% cheaper than RRP!
Why pay full price ever again!?
Posted in Beauty, Obsessions, Shopping, Trends
Tagged allbeauty, bargain, Beauty, Beauty Blender, Beauty Deals, BeautyBlender, Best Beauty, Bio-Oil, budget, Cheap Perfume, Dior, Discounts, Hair Styling, HD Brows, J'adore, Kerastase, KMS, KMS California, Rapid Lash, Savings, Shampoo & Conditioner, Tigi, Tigi Bedhead, Tweezerman
Please excuse me, I am having a total fan girl moment… I saw these pop up as an ad on my Facebook timeline and my immediate reaction was ‘OMG NEED!’
As a HUGE Gossip Girl fan and general Blake Lively adorer – she can do no wrong in my eyes – these sweaters are the DREAM. I love Rad‘s products and have always wanted one of their slogan jumpers, but I just didn’t know which one to pick. Now I’ve seen these, I have my heart set! Plus the fact that I love Serena and my bestie loves Blair. It just works out perfectly!!
If you’re not feeling the sweaters, no worries, there are beanies, caps and socks to fawn over too!
- Serena Beanie – £19.90
- Blair Beanie – £19.90
- Serena Sweatshirt– £29.90
- Blair Sweatshirt – £29.90
Check out all of Rad’s other GG themed items here. And you can take a look at some of my favourite Gossip Girl fashions through the seasons here🙂
Posted in Fashion, Obsessions, Shopping, Trends, Women's Fashion
Tagged Beanie, Blair Waldorf, Blake Lively, Gossip Girl, Gossip girl style, Leighton Meester, Rad, Serena, Serena van der Woodsen, Slogan, Sweatshirt