Last night I went to Primark on Oxford Street to return some bits I’d bought before holiday that didn’t fit. It was meant to be a quick get in, return, get out situation. Howeverrrrrrr…
There were SO many goodies in there! I left with a heavy bag and a lighter purse! While you can’t shop online at Primark, you can have a little online browse before you go in, so here are a few of the lovely bits I bought…
- Lightweight Cherry Blossom Bomber Jacket – £9
- Metallic Shell Top – £8
- Black Stretch Denim Dungarees – £15
- Grey Backpack – £14
- Widefit Block Heel Lace Up Sandals – £14
- Grey Co-ord Underwear Set – £5 (also available in black, white and baby pink)
- Denim A-line Skirt – £10 (I actually got this in a stonewashed denim, but they don’t have that online).
And it wasn’t just the clothing department that got me all excited. The home department is my FAVOURITE place in the whole shop! I got some reed diffusers for the bathrooms in sea salt and lavender (£1 each), I also got a soft soft blanket for the sofa (£5) and the below delights…
- Set of 4 Plastic Embossed Coloured Tumblers – £4
- Fruit Shaped Reusable Ice Cubes – £1.50 (perfect if you don’t have an ice tray, want to jazz up a drink with some colour – or if you don’t want to dilute your wine!!)
- Unicorn Chalk Board – £2
- Set of 4 Clear Plastic Tumblers – £4
There was so much more in there that I wanted, but I was trying to maintain some control over myself AND my bank account! Take a look at the Primark website for some great products – they can’t promise that all items will be in your nearest store, but it’s fun to take a look and see what you’re on the look out for before going in!
Let me know if you get any goodies!