Pom Poms are EVERYWHERE this season! A little pom pom trim is a surefire way to bring a wardrobe basic on-trend and add a little whimsy. They’re all over the catwalks and designers are loving them, but I’ve scoured the high street to find some affordable alternatives. Whether its a pom trim, multicoloured excitement or randomly placed poms – there’s something for every style!
- Kiss The Sky Festival Crop Top With Pom Pom Hem – £17 – ASOS (LOVE this one)
- Navy Daisy Crop Top by WYLDR – £34 – Topshop
- White Tassell Pom Pom Top by Dolly Rocka –
£28£18 – SilkFred
- Pom Pom Ghillie Sandals –
£19.99£9 – New Look
- Drop Armhole Jersey Playsuit with Pom Pom Trim – £18 – ASOS
- Printed Pom Pom Bandeau – £15 – Missguided
- Shorts with a pompom trim – £12.99 – H&M
- Embroidered Top With Pom Poms by Glamorous – £25.00 – SilkFred
- Liquor & Poker Pom Pom Playsuit With Wrap Detail – £28.00 – ASOS
- Bandeau dress – £14.99 – H&M
- Lace Up Pom Pom Sandals Camel by AJ | VOYAGE – £28.00 – SilkFred
- Tall Bardot Pom Pom Playsuit – £35.00 – Missguided
I hope this has inspired you and given you some pom pom options for the summer!