So, the bralet trend isn’t a new one, but it’s certainly one that I’m on board with!
As a larger busted lady, I can’t partake in this day-to-day, I need the support! However there’s nothing I love more than getting home after a long day at work and ditching the bra. For those of you blessed with the ability to go bra-less or to live without wires, the hottest trend by far at the moment is the lace bralet. Team your delicate and feminine bralet with the masculine staple of an over-sized shirt for an immediately chic look. Add in some faded, distressed denim for the ultimate cool.
When it comes to colours, the darker the better for the bralet – think black, navy and deep wine colours. And for the shirt, lighter is fresher, you can’t beat a crisp white shirt or a lovely light blue.
So whether you’re looking for a casual but sexy evening look, or if you’re just on the look out for something a little more sexy and comfortable to slip into in the comfort of your own home, I’ve scoured the high street for the best out there…
- Daisy Lace Non Wire Soft Bralet – £12 – Next
- Warehouse Relaxed Curved Hem Shirt – £29 – Warehouse
- Gilly Hicks Removable-Pads Lace Triangle Bralette – £14 – Hollister
- ASOS Soft Twill Oversized Shirt – £36.00 – ASOS
- Lace triangle bra – £19.99 – Mango
- Monki Oversized Shirt – £25.00 – ASOS
- Triangle lace bra – £19.99 – Mango
- Warehouse Oversized Shirt – £32 – Warehouse
- Aerie Lace Cross-Back Bralette – £18.00 – American Eagle
- Oversized cotton shirt – £29.99 – H&M
- Wavy Hem Scalloped Bralette – £7.69 – Etsy
- Long Sleeve Frill Back Shirt – £36.00 – Topshop
- Lace Detailed Bralet – £22.00 – Topshop
- Slim Boyfriend White Shirt with Pleat Detail Back – £25.00 – ASOS