So as you may already know from my post last week – Primark Last Night – I did a spot of shopping last week. WELL… On Sunday I returned to Primark on Oxford Street to return the dungarees I’d bought as sadly they are not made for tall people and not particularly comfortable in the downstairs region.
So there I am, innocently popping into Primark to return said dungarees, when I walked out with even more items – why does this always happen!?
So I bought a cute unicone Tshirt for £3, a maxi skirt for £5, some over-the-door heart hooks (below) for £2.50 and a Cactus print (below also) for £5. HAPPY DAYS – I had totaled LESS than the amount I spent on the dungarees anyway! WOOP!
BUT while I was there I also spotted LOTS of other lovely bits that were super tempting… As the kind, thoughtful soul I am I thought I would share them with you to fuel your browsing addictions…
My favourite (as always) was the Home Department. There are some seriously beautiful (and totally affordable) finds there and they’re all so on trend!
- Cactus Print – £5 – botanicals are so in this season too! This is now hanging in our lounge…
- 2 Pack Floral Round Storage Boxes – £4 – Love these colours and floral patterns, well done Primark!
- Pink Fiesta Paisley Cushion – £5 – cute cute cute!
- Over-door Heart hooks – £2.50 – these are actually super sturdy.
- Black Embroidered Pom Cushion – £7 – I looooove this one *insert heart eyes emoji here*.
I also spotted some beautiful lace items in the Lingerie and Nightwear sections… Perfect for a cheaper option if you’re going for the lace bralette and over sized shirt look!
Left – Black Guipure Lace Bralette – £8
Right – Black Longline Lace Bralette Set – £4
They have also started to bring out their autumn and winter clothing, so there are lots of lush jumpers and wonderful coats appearing. I’m feeling too summery to get all excited about those at the moment, but go take a look in-store and let me know if you find any gems!