The dress of the moment has to be the gorgeous Azaelea Lace Dress by London based designer Self-Portrait. It has been seen on the stars for all types of events and it’s one of those illusive dresses that looks perfect for the red carpet, a wedding or a simple garden party. The different colours make it versatile and means there is something for everyone.
Left to Right: Miranda Kerr, Bella Thorne, Maisie Williams, Daisy Lowe all wearing the Self-Portrait Azaelea lace dress
HOWEVER it is a rather pricey £240 and rather hard to get hold of currently as it’s in such high demand. Therefore I’ve taken it upon myself (you’re welcome) at the suggestion of my bestie Claire (who’s also obsessed with this look) to find cheaper alternatives – dupes if you will.
Now you were able to buy this beauty on ASOS, but it’s all sold out now unfortunately. Sad face.
So if you’re all done swooning over the original, here are my dupe finds – all cheaper than the original, but not all super cheap… You have been warned!
- Lace skater dress –
£40£15 – Missguided
- Harlow Corded Lace Detail Midi Skater Dress – £30 – boohoo
- Mink Premium Lace Ladder Trim Skater Dress – £44.99 – New Look
- Something Blue Crochet Lace Midi Dress – $46 – Lily Boutique
- Crochet Lace Full Midi Skirt – £35 – boohoo
- Boohoo Exclusive Premium Lace Midi Dress – £30 – ASOS
- Premium Ladder Lace Bodycon Midi Dress – £44.99 – New Look
- Boutique Aiko Lace Ladder Trim Skater Dress – £30 – boohoo
- Love Triangle Always And Forever Lace Midi Dress – £55 – Next
- Lace Midi Dress –
£75£30 – River Island
- Lace Halter Dress – £165 – Warehouse
- Cross Strap Halter Midi Dress – £69 – TopshopI hope you like these and agree that while they can’t compare to the original, there is a way to get the look without spending hundreds!
Happy Azaelea shopping!