Every year my sisters and I have the same struggle – trying to find the perfect gift for our wonderful Dad. Each birthday and Christmas his list consists of the same three items – socks, ties, then some sort of gardening utensil or attire. And every year we spend ages thinking what to get and then failing and getting something of the list – or going wild and getting something totally off list and then failing because he’s not a fan. WHY ARE DADS SO HARD TO BUY FOR?!?!
Well this year I’m not going to let Dad get away with another boring old gift – or fuel his unhealthy tie collection. With his birthday last week, I spent some time hunting out something fun to make his day extra special. I thought I would share my findings with you lovely lot as the STRUGGLE IS REAL and Christmas is coming!!
Whether your Dads into gardening, sports, beer, cars or the odd pair of snazzy socks, hopefully there will be something below to give you a little inspo as to what to get your old man this Christmas, whatever your budget!
- For the Fit Dad – FITBIT Flex Activity and Sleep Wristband in Black – £59.99 – Currys
- For the Snappy Dresser – Initial Cufflinks – £16 – Notonthehighstreet
- For the Sock Addict – Sock Subscription by HENRY J SOCKS – A new pair of socks every month! – from £17.97 – Notonthehighstreet
- For the Business Man – Pure Silk Ties – from £25 – Saville Row
- For the Car Junkie – Bond In Motion Exhibition Tickets – £15 per person – Ticketmaster
- For the Green Fingered Dad – Gardman 08896 Wooden Growhouse Garden Greenhouse – £67.99
- For the Man Cave Dweller – Personalised Metal Street Sign – £17.50 – Notonthehighstreet
- For the Beer Drinker – Meantime Craft Brewery Tours – from £20 per head – Meantime Brewery
I hope this has helped you to find an original gift, or inspired you to think of something exciting and a little different which your Dad would like!