While for the most of us, the mad rush of summer weddings is coming to the end of the season, there is still the odd rouge winter wedding approaching… And just because it’s cold outside, it doesn’t mean we can’t be totally chic!
I personally love black and denim for autumn and winter, which aren’t totally wedding appropriate… But the good news is that there are some gorgeous navy and jewel tone gowns out there to add a splash of colour! Plus you can totally wear black to a wedding now, as long as it’s got a little pzazz – like embroidery or print.
So, I’ve trawled my favourite shopping sites for some lovely dresses that are wedding appropriate while also being a little more covered up to keep that chill away, or something you can team with tights without feeling like a wally! Oh, and I’ve split them into budget categories too, because Christmas is coming y’all and who doesn’t love a bargain?!
- ASOS Lace Crop Top Midi Prom Dress – £75 – ASOS
- ASOS SALON Soft Floral Midi Prom Dress – £85 – ASOS
- ASOS PREMIUM Mini Embroidered Dress – £75 – ASOS
- ASOS SALON Layer Lace Crop Top Midi Prom Dress – £85 – ASOS
- Frilled Sleeve Guipure Lace Dress – £49.99 – ZARA
- Long Sleeve Contour Lace Bodycon Dress – £49 – Topshop
- Long Sleeve Applique Midi Dress – £69 – Topshop
- Jacquard-knit dress – £59.99 – H&M
- ASOS Wrap Maxi Dress in Jersey Crepe – £38 – ASOS
- Mini Dress with Collar Detail – £29.99 – ZARA
- Ponte Wrap Dress – £25 – Topshop
- ASOS TALL Seamed Structured Rib Bodycon Dress – £40 – ASOS
Here’s to the happy couple!