Autumn is all about rich, deep and lovely smooth colours. Jewel tones and cosy comforts are a must!
This season it’s all about the deep aubergines, dark plums and burgundys. It’s such a great, versatile colour which looks great on all skin tones and hair colours and it’s wintery without being too dark and dreary! Wear it with a matching deep lip for a dramatic look or with denim and some cosy tweed for a sophisticated casual style.
Whether its a dark moody aubergine purple, or a bright pop of dark wine red, this is definitely the colour to be seen in this season! And out of the kindness of my heart, I’ve looked around for the best plumy coloured goodies out there on the high street at the moment – and all under £60! – Enjoy!
- Thigh Boots – £39.99 – H&M
- Long Line Blazer Dress – £59 – Topshop
- Mixed Pieces Earrings – £9.99 – Mango
- Ribbed Dress – £24.99 – H&M
- Half Placket Blouse, Berry – £35 – Warehouse
- Oversized Longline Funnel Jumper – £39 – Topshop
- Ankle Boots – £24.99 – H&M
- Long Sleeve Keyhole Body – £22 – Topshop
- Coated Superstretch Trousers – £19.99 – H&M
- Reclaimed Vintage Wool Strap Watch – £28 – ASOS
- Basic Hoodie – £26 – Topshop
- Hat With Wide Velvet Band – £22.99 – ZARA (more lovely felt hats here).
- Ribbed Cotton-Blend Sweater – £15.99 – Mango
- Faux Leather Pencil Skirt – £39 – Warehouse
- Oversized Faux Fur Collar – £14.99 – New Look
- ROSALINE Heeled Ankle Boots – £32 – ASOS