You know I love Primark. I wish I didn’t and I know it’s corrupt and all the rest, but a broke girl still wants to look nice!! And there are even more reasons to look nice with some of Primark’s new lacy and satin offerings…
I popped into Primark at Marble Arch yesterday after a lovely bike ride around Hyde Park in the sunshine – it was rude not to as I was just a few feet away! And while I was purchasing a few new knitwear staples, I spotted so many beautiful bralets and PJs which are sure to make any girl feel feminine and lovely whether it’s to impress their man or themselves! Take a look at some of my favourites, available in most stores…
- Navy Lace Triangle Bralette – £8
- Red Lace Bralet and Thong Set – £5
- Navy Satin Cami Top – £5
- Black And Pink Guipure Lace Bralette – £8
- Ivory Blush Bralet Set – £5
- Navy Satin Short – £4
- Navy and Pink Lace Bralet and Brief Set – £4
- Pink Guipure Lace Triangle Bralette – £8
Love these? For more lace bralets, take a look at my recent post here.
See, being sexy needn’t cost heaps!