I know that mermaids and unicorns are EVERYWHERE at the moment and there are some super tacky bits out there… BUT some of us have loved unicorns and mermaids since way before they were cool and their new mainstream appeal only means that there’s even more amazing-ness out there for us to collect and covet. Totes like Ariel in her cave :).
You might have seen my post with some great Unicorn gifts, this time I’m all about the mermaid vibes, shells and holographic wonderousness. I’ve trawled the internet for my favourite mermaid themed goodies and gifts.
Look at this stuff, isn’t it neat?
- Mermaid Passport Holder – £8 – ASOS
- Spectrum: The Glam Clam – £60 – Beauty Bay (Please note family members, if I don’t get this for Christmas I will cry my eyes out).
- Mermaid Shell Backpack – £30 – Skinnydip
- Lost Ocean: An Inky Adventure and Coloring Book for Adults – £6.49 – Amazon
- Mermaid Shell in Pink Glitter – £30 – Skinnydip
- Mermaid Holographic Shell T-Shirt – £17.53 – Etsy
- Set of 2 Plastic Exercise Books – £15 – Paperchase
- iPhone 6S Plus Case In Holographic Snake – £8 – ASOS
- Holographic Shell Watch – £18 – ASOS
- Iridescent Lunch Bag – £14 – Paperchase
- Sea Shell Locket – £7.91 – Etsy
- Mermaid Snack Pots – £8 – Paperchase
Hope you all have a mermaizing day!