I was faffing about in my room over the weekend thinking about what I can blog about and I thought about all my favourite things at the moment… And they’re all purple.
So maybe some are just purple in packaging, but others are actually purple. I just bought a new dress for my best friend’s wedding next May (I’m so eager), the products I use in my hair, my fave nail polish at the moment and even my favourite pants!
You might not care, but I thought I would share them with you as they each bring joy to my life each day 🙂
- Cami Tie Waist Double Split Midi Dress – £40 – ASOS – This is the dress I’ve bought for my friend’s wedding. I know it’s super early, but I saw it, loved it and thought it’s likely it won’t be around when I’m looking for something next May. So now it hangs on the front of my wardrobe being all soft and lovely and making me excited daily!!
- KMS California FreeShape Quick Blow Dry – £11.20 – AllBeauty – I use this every single day on my hair. It’s a MIRACLE. It helps hair dry faster, maintain it’s shape once dried and also helps protect hair from heat and add a little extra conditioning to save your hair from damage. GOD SEND.
- Barry M Coconut Infusion in Surfboard – £4.99 – Boots/Superdrug – This is my favourite nail colour at the moment, it’s pinky, purpley, pastely and lovely. Plus it lasts for AGES on long and short nails and the coconut oil gives a little nourishment to your nails – win win!
- TIGI Bed Head Thickening and Volumizing Small Talk 3 in 1 – £7.75 – AllBeauty – This stuff is also magical! It makes hair feel thicker, look more volumised and also sleek. I don’t know how it does it, but I love it!
- Natrol Biotin 10,000mcg, Maximum Strength, 100 Tablets – £7.50 – Amazon – I am taking these supplements for my hair to make it stronger, thicker and healthier. I don’t usually believe in hair supplements and things like that but my hairdresser recommended these and I’ve been taking them for about 3 months now and I have to say my hair feels great! This seems to be all about my strive for thicker, better hair… haha.
- Silk & Lace Brazilian Knickers by Rosie for Autograph – £12.50 – Marks & Spencer – Ok so £12.50 is pretty expensive for one pair of pants, but I bought some black ones in the sale before and they are just the most comfortable things EVER and these ones were so pretty I couldn’t resist (plus I had a £5 voucher – thanks M&S credit card!). I love the Brazilian shape, it’s comfortable and sexy without being a constant wedgie. Doesn’t quite give me RHW’s bum though…
- Tangle Teezer Purple Dazzle Compact Styler Professional Detangling Brush – £12.50 – ASOS/Boots – More about hair! My Tangle Teezer is my life. If you don’t have one yet, believe the hype, you need one. And this one’s purple. Enough said.
Well there’s a little insight into my purple loves at the moment… Hope you enjoy!