Embroidery is EVERYWHERE this season – as already discussed in my previous post :). A great way to mix it into your wardrobe in a versatile fashion is in bags. Plus who doesn’t love an excuse for a new handbag?! Stick with a black background with bright and colourful embroidery to keep it chic and easy to wear with anything!
From intricate floral patterns to cheeky lipstick and emoji motifs, embroidery is the fun way to add interest to your look this autumn, so all aboard the embroidery train! While you’re waiting at the platform, have a browse some of my high street favourites…
- Embroidered Clutch – £29.99 – Zara
- Reclaimed Vintage Embroidered Envelope Clutch Bag – £16 – ASOS
- Mix & Match Mini Crossbody Bag – £35.99 – Zara
- Black embroidered velvet clutch – £30 – River Island
- Quilted Patches Crossbody Bag – £45.99 – Zara
- Black Embroidered Floral Print Chain Shoulder Bag – £19.99 – New Look
- Embroidered Detail Crossbody Bag – £45.99 – Zara
- Reclaimed Vintage Embroidered Rose Cross Body Bag – £20 – ASOS
Alternatively, if you’ve got a favourite black bag you want to instantly make on trend, or you’re on a budget… Why not buy some embroidered patches to stitch on? Take a look at just a few available online, or pop into your local haberdashery where they will have countless others to choose from! Or take a look on Etsy for dozens of super cute, unique patches here.
- Skinnydip x Coca Cola Patches – £12 – ASOS
- Evil Eye Iron on Patch – £1.89 – Etsy
- Ohh Deer Get Lost Patch – £4.95 – ASOS
- Embroidered sew on applique patch – £3.69 – Etsy
- Thunderbolt Iron-On Patch – £2.30 – Etsy
- Orelia Star Patch – £5
- Embroidered ‘FRIES BEFORE GUYS’ junk food patch – £4.99 – Etsy
- Skinnydip Wild Child Iron On Patches –
£10£6 – ASOS
Happy patching pals!