This summer it’s all about the Swimsuit. Bikinis are great for the tan, but for style 2016 = the year of the one-piece. It’s all about the bright colours, high leg cut and low scooped back – 80’s throwbacks galore! Mix your bold and bright swimsuit with a stand out slogan to be instantly on trend.
I am loving the slogan swimsuits by Private Party (available on ASOS) – they have great colours, slogans and a really sexy, but flattering shape. HOWEVER they’re also £65 – fine if you’re pushing the boat out, but if you’re holding on tight to the purse strings this summer then never fear as I’ve scoured the net for the best slogan swimmers around… Take a look at my top picks:
- BAE WATCH – £7.06 – eBay
- BEACH SQUAD – £17.99 – New Look
- SUN SQUAD – £20 – boohoo
- DOPE – £20 – PrettyLittleThing
- ST TROPEZ – £24 – Missguided
- MERMAID – £42.97 – Etsy (not quite as cheap, but needed to include this one!)
- LOVE – £32 – Vero Moda
- SUNS OUT BUNS OUT – £18 – Missguided
- NOT YOUR BAE – £14.99 – H&M
- PALM SPRINGS – £28 – Topshop
Hope you find something you like!
Why not pair your new swimsuit with an amazing inflatable for the pool?!
Have a wonderful summer all!